Well although I can say my week improved greatly in an emotional way I can't say it improved much in an eating way! It felt like a huge weight had been lifted after writing down all my thoughts on Monday, even if its of no interest to anyone else!! But unfortunately after a bit of late night shopping with Helen last night some nice food was in order... is it possible to eat healthy in an Italian restaurant?! and then the first Christmas dinner of many today I have given up trying to be good.... couldn't even face the gym today, soooooooo tired!!
So tomorrow my new week begins (weigh in on a Friday so my week runs Friday to Thursday) and I am gonna try and be good.... not gonna weigh tomorrow don't wanna depress myself more than I already am!! Definately gonna go to the gym after work... I promise, and its in black and white now so obviously I HAVE to go, its the law!!
Got girly shopping day on Saturday with Helen, Lynda and Karen so thats gonna be a challenge, we have never been known to eat salads on these trips... but you never know, my heads getting back to a good place, I might manage to be good, stranger things have happened!!
Oh, and the best bit about my week..... I GOT A DRESS!! And I don't look like an over inflated hippo in it... YAY!!!!!!
I'm gonna stop rambling now, I know thats the whole idea of these things but its past my bed time, don't worry, I'll be back sooon!!
Night night xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment