Well here goes, the first attempt of me trying to take everything (including myself) seriously. This will be my diary, my confessional, my guilt trip, my confidence booster and, hopefully, my success story!
Most people who know me know that I had a missed miscarriage in August this year. It was a devastating end to a very much wanted and planned pregnancy. I feel guilty, I think it was something I did that affected the pregnancy. But ask any woman who has had a mc if they feel the same and I would bet money on the answer being yes. So (this is leading somewhere I promise) I decided to try and take better care of myself while we take on the very emotional rollercoaster of trying to get pregnant again. I joined the gym, I rejoined Weight Watchers (after they kicked me out when they found out I was pregnant, NOT impressed!!) and I decided to try and do things 'properly'! So this is why I am here... again for those of you who know me you'll know that I've done all this before, but this time I really want to succeed. If I have to come on here and declare my sins, if I know that someone else really is watching it might give me that incentive to do it properly for a change. I'm even gonna put all my really gory details on here so I have no excuses!!
'So what has prompted this internet action?' I hear you shout - I've been thinking about it for a while but it was yesterday that convinced me. It is Nathans works Xmas do in just over 2 weeks. As always it is a black tie affair that involves me wearing a dress, something I hate doing. So started the laborious task of trying to find something to wear and the one thing that crossed my mind with every outfit I tried on was that it would look fantastic on someone who was 7 months pregnant... what I would have been now if everything had gone to plan. This led me to dive into a depth of depression which led me straight to the family size bag of Minstrels that I had so far managed to avoid. And its this that is my problem... so here begins my blog. My confessions, my sins, my achievements... maybe just my thoughts. I can't guarantee they'll always be upbeat, if fact I can almost guarantee they won't!! But please bear with me, please support me, please don't offer me chocolate!!!!!!!
So who am I??
Name - Sally
Age - 33
Significant other - Nathan
Live - Cambridgeshire
Pets - 3 legged cat called Bob and a rat called Bert
Weight - 14st 8.5lb (starting weight 15st 2lb)
Height - 5ft 11in
BMI - 28.4
Aim - 12st 7lb
So this is where I end, if there is anything to let you know then I will, even if its just the ramblings of a mad woman but I hope you don't mind and I hope you are willing to humour me.... you never know, I might get bored soon!!
Love always
S xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Right!!! You want my support you got it!! I suggest for every week you can go without chocolate and be GOOD Nathan should buy you an extra Christmas Gift maybe off a list you write? Thought that would be a good incentive? Or open a building society account for your baby to come, for every week you are GOOD put some money in it. When you are BAD you are not allowed to put money in.
I did a mind game with myself that worked kinda similar when i gave up smoking. Worked!! Eventually...
Love Always
Kelly x
Post a Comment