I came home from work early cos I had the most horrendous headache....stress?? Trouble with this is the fact that some of those pesky minstrels were still around. Can you guess what happened yet?!?!
I had a bit of a sleep in the afternoon and managed to ease the headache so in my wisdom decided to go to the gym... you never guess what, one of the bloody fitness instructors is pregnant! So no matter how much exercise I did it was never gonna be enough to compensate for the amount of chocolate I ate.
Obviously I feel guilty now but added to our weekend away I know weigh in is gonna be horrendous on Friday... perhaps I should exercise every day and not eat between now and then, work do you think??
Anyway, thats the excitement of my day... missing being pregnant, gorging on chocolate, feeling incredibly fat and frumpy and feeling guilty about all of it!
You never know, having shared my soul to the world perhaps I'll feel better tomorrow!!
Night all xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bad Girl. Be strong throw away the temptation!
How bout we do this on a daily basis and build up to a week!
£5 a day for baby? or £5 towards xmas pressie?
Come on you can do it!!!!!!
I have faith in you x
Kel x
No need to throw away the tempation, I ate it all!!!
Thanks hunny, you are always full of words to help and inspire me... even if I never let you know!
I will be in touch very, very soon
Love always xx
You know I will support you any way I can. You are doing well....you have been very committed to your diet and to using the gym. I'll help you keep that commitment and if you do you will get there.
You may have eaten your chocolate already but don't be afraid of throwing away anything that you have, or buy in a weak moment, that you know that you should not be eating. Just because we have paid for it does not mean that it has to be eaten. In some respects throwing it away is as much of a step forward as not buying it in the first place.
I used this method myself before and it did help.
chuck it out the car window on the way home...that can feel quite satisfying!
August was devastating but it will happen...we will keep at it and keep supporting each other until it does. I can't promise that it will be easy but I can promise that I will be there for you and we will go through it all together, whether it be the best new or the worst. I love you. I know that nothing I can say can take away the hurt but I’ll be there with you for every step.
Post a Comment